Tuna are some of the most incredible and important fishes in our ecosystem! They support a $40 billion dollar industry globally and play a huge role as predator and prey animals in the marine ecosystem!
With their population at risk due to ocean acidification, global warming, and overfishing it is crucial to understand the importance of the role they play and ensure the right precautions are taken to guarantee that tuna will be around for many years to come!
This shirt design is screenprinted on Comfort Colour's Chambray Long Sleeve tee!
- 6.1 oz., 100% ring spun USA cotton
- Preshrunk, soft-washed, garment-dyed fabric
- Made with sustainably and fairly grown USA cotton and sewn with USA cotton thread
- Twill taped shoulder-to-shoulder
- Double-needle stitched neck, armholes and bottom hem
- Ribbed collar and cuffs
- Comfort Colors uses 50% less water than traditional pigment dye processes on pigment dye and color blast garments
- Deco Eligible
T-Shirt US Size Chart (IN)
The fitting on this size runs just right! We would recommend ordering the usual size you order in, but size up if you'd like a looser or more comfortable fit!
|Sleeve (from Center Back)||15.63||17||18.5||20||21.5||24|
$30.00Dark Abyss Button-Up Shirt